The National Mental Health Commission is conducting an overview of mental health consumer and carer engagement and participation in Australia.
Consumers, carers, families, support people and other stakeholders are invited to share your knowledge and experience through this consultation.
There are many ways in which you can be involved:
- tell us your lived experience ideas
- hold a community conversation
- participate in some yarn ups
- complete the online survey
- participate in a web consult
To find about other ways to contribute
- National Mental Health Commission Engage and Participate Project
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0408 869 051
- Mail: 10 Gunyah Place Glen Alpine NSW 2560